Phrogs flying (Justin's in one of them)
It has been a whirlwind around here! We had the rents in for a week (which by the way was AWESOME!) The moms and dads helped finish setting the house up. We went sight seeing and cooked dinner here one night. Justin is still home (this is now officially the longest amount of time we have spent together, six weeks!) We are really enjoying our church small group on Wednesday nights. We are reading The Essential Bible Guide by Whitney T Kuniholm. Five passages each week, discussion on Wednesday, then sermon on one of the readings on Sundays. We also had a fun sleep over this weekend at the Myers! What gracious hosts! Oh AND I went to the LINKS class all day Saturday. It is a class on base about everything Marine Corps. I learned quite a lot, including how to read Justin's pay stub?! My last comment...marriage is more wonderful than I could have dreamed! I definitely recommend it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








0 comments:
Post a Comment